GovernmentCommunityBusinessVisitorsHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Like Us   Follow Us   TC Connect
Property Tax Assessment Appeals
Application for Changed Assessment
If you disagree with an assessment made by the assessor, you have the right to appeal the assessment to the Board of Equalization by filing a Application for Changed Assessment.  A separate Application for Changed Assessment must be filed for each parcel.

Once the application has been filed and accepted by the Clerk of the Board, a hearing date will be set, at which time the applicant will be notified by mail at least 45 days in advance of the date of the hearing.

Additional information maybe obtained from the following websites:

District 1, Sherri Brennan
District 2, Randy Hanvelt 
District 3, 
Evan Royce 
District 4, 
John Gray
District 5, Karl Rodefer

Tuolumne County Administration Center
2 S. Green St.
Sonora, CA 95370
Email - All Supervisors
Ph: 209-533-5521
Fx: 209-533-6549


Alicia L. Jamar

Chief Deputy
Clerk of the Board