GovernmentCommunityBusinessVisitorsHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Like Us     Follow Us     TC Connect
News FlashCalendar of EventsPhoto Gallery
Report Abnormal Groundwater & Surface Water Levels Intake Form & Well Drilling Financial Assistance If you are experiencing any groundwater or surface water abnormalities, please fill out the Intake Form and submit accordingly. If you require financial assistance drilling a new well, loans are available.
Read on...

Drought Relocation & Rental Assistance The County of Tuolumne has funding available to assist renters and homeowners in Tuolumne County with dry residential water wells to relocate to another residence so that the household has access to water.
Additional Information