The Facilities Management Division is responsible for the maintenance of all county buildings and properties, with the goal of utmost safety and enjoyment for all who use them.
The services provided by our Division include:
- Maintenance services for County buildings, properties, and parks.
- Housekeeping services for County buildings, properties and parks.
- Administration and Project Management for new construction and remodeling, to exclude roads and streets.
Request for Proposal and Bid Postings
We are responsible for administrating construction and remodeling for all County buildings and properties, to exclude roadways and Community Resource Agency projects.
Meeting Rooms, Halls and Courtyard
We maintain the schedules for public meeting rooms and halls. Please use the links below to obtain individual room and hall information to complete a reservation application, unless otherwise noted. The available facilities are:
- Sonora Main Library
- Jamestown Community Hall
- Groveland Community Hall
- Pinecrest Community Hall
- Sonora Youth Center:
- Rental Information
- Tiny Tots Program Information
- Museum Courtyard
- Ambulance, Fire and EOC Facility 18440 Striker Ct., Tuolumne Rd., Sonora: Please contact the office directly, 209-533-5115 or 209-533-5118.
- Tuolumne Veterans Memorial Hall: Please contact Tuolumne Parks and Recreation at 209-928-1214 for information.
- Sonora Veterans Memorial Hall: Please contact the office directly, 209-533-0923.
- Please review this information prior to making a reservation request:
- Facility Rental Policy and Procedures